If your magazine has a metal bottom and it goes into a metal frame in the stock with a lever release to remove it, then you have the original center feed magazine.

If your magazine has a plastic bottom with a tab on the front that holds it into the stock and is used to release the magazine, then you have an Axis style magazine.